- Boiled mixed vegetables (French beans, carrots, potatoes, green peas, baby corn, etc.)- 1 1/2 cups
- Chopped low-fat paneer( cottage cheese)- 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes-3/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Salt-1/3 tsp
To Be Ground Into A Paste (makes Approx. 3/4 Cup)
- Onion, roughly chopped-1 medium-sized
- Poppy seeds (khus-khus)- 1 tbsp
- Soaked beaten rice (Poha)- 1 tbsp
- Peppercorns (kalimirch)- 5 to 6
- 2 cinnamon (dalchini) sticks
- 2 cloves (laung / lavang)
- 3 whole dry red chilies
- Coriander (dhania) seeds-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1 tsp
- 5 garlic (lehsun) cloves
- 12 mm ( 1/2″) piece of ginger (adrak)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the paste in it on a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté again for 5 more minutes.
- Add the vegetables, paneer, cornflour mixture, sugar, salt, and 1 cup of water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
A lively blend of vegetables in a spicy base. For a healthier version, replace the paneer with tofu (soya curds).
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.