- Firm tofu/paneer – 50 gram
- Onion,chopped – 10 gram
- Olive oil-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp
- Milk-1 tbsp
- Chopped green onion (optional)-2 tsp
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan heated to medium, add olive oil and fry the onion for about 1 minute until soft.
- Next, crumble the tofu by hand into small pieces into the frying pan.
- Heat and fry together for another 2-3 minutes, then start adding in the spices, and salt.
- Cook for another 4 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed and browning on the tofu.
- Add the milk to the scramble and cook for another 2 minutes and add ground pepper and green onion (optional).
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.