- Coarsely powdered Oats: 15gms
- Mixed fruits: apple, banana, chickoo , berries
- Milk: 1 cup (100ml)
- Almond/Walnut: 1 tsp crushed
- Roasted Flexseed: 1 tsp
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the oats mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add fruits, crushed almonds, or walnuts, add roasted flax seeds mix well and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.