- Shredded cabbage-1/4 cup
- Shredded red cabbage-1/4 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/4 cup
- Thinly sliced carrots- 1/2 cup
- Thinly sliced cucumber -1/2 cup
- Thinly sliced red capsicum-1/4 cup
- Thinly sliced yellow capsicum-1/4 cup
- Thinly sliced green capsicum-1/4 cup
To Be Mixed Into A Dressing
- Apple, grated with the skin-1 medium-sized
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Dried oregano-1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped raisins (kismis)- 1 tbsp
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl, add the dressing to it and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
A medley of colorful veggies with a zesty apple-lemon juice-oregano dressing.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.