- Bajra flour – 10g
- Jowar flour -10g
- Ragi flour – 10g
- Whole wheat flour – 10g
- Urad dal – 10g
- Fenugreek seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Combine the urad dal and fenugreek seeds in a deep bowl and soak it for 2 hours in enough water. Drain well and blend in a mixer till smooth using water.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl; add the bajra flour, jowar flour, nachni flour, whole Wheat flour, salt, and water, mix very well using a whisk.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside to ferment overnight.
- The next day, mix very well again. Heat a non-stick tava pour the batter on it and make dosa. Serve with green chutney.
Note: You can add sprouts and veggies too
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.