- Sweet Corn – 7g
- Red kidney beans (rajma),boiled – 15g
- Onions – 1 small
- Fresh red chilli – 1
- Green capsicum – ½
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves – a few
- Hot and sweet sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- Iceberg lettuce – 5 leaves
- Lemon juice – ½ teaspoon
- Slice onions, finely chop fresh red chilli and slice green capsicum.
- Place rajma in a large glass bowl.
- Add sweet corn, onions, red chilli, capsicum and salt.
- Chop coriander leaves and add.
- Add sweet and spicy sauce. Add ice berg.
- Squeeze lemon and add the juice and mix well. Serve
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.