- Red lentils (masoor dal)- 30g
- Onion, (small) roughly chopped-1
- Tomatoes (small), finely chopped- 1
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Ground coriander- ½ tsp
- Ground turmeric- ½ tsp
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry leaves- 5-6
- Oil- ½ tsp
- Water- 1 cup
- In a large pan, combine the lentils, coarsely chopped onion, tomatoes, ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, and salt. Add water and bring to a simmer. Cook until the lentils begin to break down.
- In a frying pan, warm the oil over medium to high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and the mustard seeds. Cover the pan and wait briefly until the mustard seeds begin to pop. Then add the finely chopped onion and the curry leaves and cook, stirring to prevent the leaves from burning, until lightly browned.
- Add the curry leaf mixture to the lentils. Cook until the flavors have melded.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.