- Lemon juice – 2tsps
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Onion ,diced – 15g
- Carrot, sliced thinly – 10g
- French beans, chopped – 10g
- Cabbage, diced – 30g
- Green capsicum, chopped – 10g
- Vegetable stock / Plain water – 100ml
- Tomato, chopped – 5g
- Silken beancurd (tofu),diced – 13g
- Instant Noodles – 15g
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1/4th tsp
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick deep pan. Add onion and carrot and sauté.
- Add the French beans, cabbage and green capsicum and stir.
- Add the stock and tomato. Stir and cook for two minutes. Add bean curd and stir gently. Break the instant noodles and add.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix. Bring it to a boil and let it cook till the noodles are done. Pour into soup bowls and serve hot.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.