- Oil-1 tsp
- Chopped onions-1 1/4 cups
- Finely chopped garlic (lehsun)- 2 tsp
- Fresh green peas 1 1/2 cups
- Salt and to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan; add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the green peas, salt, and 4 cups of hot water, mix well and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or till the peas are cooked.
- When slightly cool, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep non-stick pan, add the pepper, and bring to boil.
- Serve hot.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.