- Dal [split Bengal gram(chana dal), split black gram skinless(dhuli urad dal), split pigeon pea(toor dal), split red lentil(masoor dal), split green gram skinless(Moong dal)] – 30gms
- Fresh coriander leaves – a few springs
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Whole dry red chilies – ½ tsp
- Pick and wash all dals with plenty of water.
- Then soak in two cups of water for half an hour.
- Drain and leave aside.
- Clean, wash, and chop coriander leaves.
- Peel, wash garlic, and chop finely.
- Boil the dals in three cups of water along with turmeric powder until almost cooked.
- Add red chili powder and salt.
- Mix well, boil for another few minutes to cook the dals properly.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds, cook for a moment.
- Add chopped garlic and whole red chilies and sauté until garlic turns brown.
- Add this to cooked dal and keep covered for two to three minutes.
- Stir dal well, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.