- Egg white – 4
- Milk – 2 tbsp.
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Whole wheat/multigrain toasts – 2 slices
- Scrambled eggs are made by mixing eggs together with milk. Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl.
- This is best done by first cracking each egg, one at a time, into a small bowl before.
- Add milk and salt.
- Measure the milk carefully, as a cooked egg will only hold a certain amount of liquid and too much will cause the egg to “weep” moisture.
- Do not cook on a heat that is too high, as this will cause the eggs to stick to the pan and become flaky and dry.
- Adding one teaspoon of oil to the pan, add the egg mixture to the frying pan, and cook over medium heat for 30 seconds. Soft folds of a cooked egg will begin to develop.
- Repeat the pushing action with the spoon every 10 seconds (or a slow count to 10), including around the pan edge to prevent the egg mixture from sticking.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until about three-quarters of the mixture is cooked and one-quarter is still liquid.
- Remove the pan from heat, spoon the eggs onto the toast, and serve immediately.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.