- Whole Wheat flour – 2tbsp
- Oats pwd – 1 tsp [powder the oats in the mixer]
- Eggs whites – 1 no.
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- Red chili powder – pinch
- Pepper powder – pinch
- Salt – use minimum, to taste
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour and oats powder, oil and salt as you would do for any paratha/Roti.
- Make dough 30 minutes before and cover it with a moist muslin cloth. Beat egg white in a vessel, add a pinch of salt, a pinch of red chili powder, pepper powder, and beat it.
- Take a Ping-Pong ball size lump of dough. Now roll it slightly using dry flour. Now apply little oil over it and fold it in a semi-circle shape.
- Apply very little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Roll it a bit in a triangle shape let it be a little thicker.
- Dip that triangle shape paratha in the egg mixture & put it on the pre-heated tawa, turn it, let it cook from both sides till it becomes golden brown. Serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.