- Chopped ginger (adrak)- 1/3 cup
- Lemon juice-1 1/4 tsp
- Cloves (laung / lavang)-4
- Cinnamon (dalchini) powder-1 1/4 tsp
- Chopped lemongrass (hare chai ki Patti)- 1/4 cup
- Chopped tulsi leaves (Indian basil) leaves-1 tbsp
Honey -2 tbsp
- Boil 4½ cups of water in a deep pan, add all the ingredients except honey mix well, and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain and pour into 4 individual cups.
- Add 1½ tsp honey to each cup, mix well and serve immediately.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.