- Chicken – 50 gms [palm size]
- Onion – 1 medium
- Tomato – 1 small
- Coriander seeds – ½ tsp.
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp.
- Black peppercorns – 2 no.
- Whole dry red chillie – 1 no.
- Ginger – ½ inch
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Oil – ½ tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – tsp.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black peppercorns and grind to a coarse powder.
- Grind red chillies, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onion and sauté till lightly browned. Cook in non stick plan.
- Add half the coarsely ground spice powder and red chilli-ginger-garlic paste and continue to sauté for two to three minutes.
- Add tomatoes and salt and continue to sauté till the tomatoes become soft.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Add coriander leaves and the remaining coarsely ground spice powder and mix.
- Add half a cup of water and stir.
- Cover and cook on medium heat till the chicken is done. Serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.