- Chicken – 50g
- Olive oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Onion finely chopped- 10g
- Curry leaves – 2-3
- Tomatoes (pureed) – 20g
- 1 bay leaf
- Turmeric – ¼ Teaspoon
- Chili powder – ¼ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice or yogurt (yogurt helps to make the chicken soft) – 1Teaspoon
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1Teaspoon
- Salt as needed
- Chettinad masala (roast and grind)
- Poppy seeds – ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin – ¼ Teaspoon
- Peppercorn – ¼ Teaspoon
- Red chilies – 1-2
- Green cardamom – 1
- Clove – 1
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- Marinate meat with marination ingredients. Set aside
- Dry roast all the ingredients lightly one after the other, listed under roast and grind for chettinad masala. Set aside to cool
- Grind poppy seeds to a smooth powder without water, then add the spices, powder to fine and add water and make a smooth paste. Set aside
- Grind tomato to smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf, onions and sauté till they turn translucent, golden is better.
- Add chicken, saute for at least 4 to 5 minutes
- Filter pureed tomatoes to the pan, add turmeric, salt, chili powder. Mix well &saute till the oil begins to separate.
- Add the ground paste and curry leaves. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water. Cover and cook till it is fully done, soft and tender. The gravy becomes thick by then. If not cook the without a lid and evaporate some water. Add more water if needed to get the desired consistency. Cook till the chicken gravy thickens. Garnish with curry leaves.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.