Wheat bread- 5 slices
Olive oil-2 tsp
2 cloves of garlic (lehsun), finely chopped
For the topping (approx. makes 1 cup)
5 medium sized tomatoes
Chopped fresh basil leaves-1 tbsp
Dried oregano-1 tsp
Salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
For the topping
- Cut each tomato into half lengthwise and gently remove all the seeds and pulp.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, add in all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Keep aside for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain out the excess liquid. Keep aside.
- Brush some olive oil and garlic onto each bread slice, cut them diagonally into two, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 3 to 4 minutes till they are lightly toasted.
- Top each toasted piece with 1½ tablespoons of the topping cut into two equal pieces and serve immediately.
NOTE: YOU CAN MAKE IT ON NON-STICK PAN ALSO
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.