60 grams of brown rice
400 ml milk
6 to 7 tablespoons grated or powdered jaggery (add per taste)
5 green cardamom pods, seeds powdered
A pinch of saffron, soaked in a tablespoon of warm milk
1 teaspoon rosewater (optional)
Caramelized/ honey roasted/ plain nuts (to garnish)
Dried rose petals (to garnish)
- Rinse the rice and soak it in a litre of water for about 5 hours.
- Then drain the water from the rice and grind the rice into a coarse paste in a blender or food processor, add water if needed. Keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- When it starts boiling, reduce the heat to low and add the ground rice.
- Cook with constant stirring till the mixture thickens and the rice is cooked.
- Add jaggery and mix well till it dissolves.
- Add cardamom and saffron (and rosewater, if using). Mix well.
- Pour the phirni into earthenware bowls or other serving bowls.
- Garnish with nuts and rose petals and refrigerate it for at least a couple of hours.
- Serve cold.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.