- 1 large plum tomato, halved and seeded
- 2 Tbsp chopped mixed herbs (such as basil, parsley, chives, oregano, or rosemary)2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place tomato halves on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place 1 Tbsp of the herbs inside each half.
- Crack eggs and gently place in the cavity of each tomato. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese. Add bacon to the baking sheet.
- Bake until eggs are set and bacon is crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve tomatoes topped with bacon.
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
Biscuits parfait Ingredients :NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits, broken 2 tablespoons Honey 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds Fresh fruits, sliced (Seasonal)Nuts for garnishMethod :Pulse the NutriChoice 5 Grain Digestive Biscuits...
A realistic approach to nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.