- Grated cauliflower 3/4 cup
- Bajra (black millet) flour 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped spring onions whites 1 1/2 tbsp
- Finely chopped spring onion greens 1 1/2 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander (dhania) 2 tbsp
- Ginger-green chili paste 1/2 tsp
- Grated garlic (lehsun) 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bajra (black millet) flour for dusting
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft-smooth dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 100 mm. (4″) diameter.
- Place the roti on the non-stick tava (griddle). Turnover in a few seconds.
- Cook the other side for a few more seconds.
- Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast over an open flame till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more roti.
- Serve hot.
How ABOUT A SUMMER SALSAAre...not salsa dance form; I am talking about muskmelon salsa... Let's see how to make :Muskmelon salsaIngredients :1 cup small chopped muskmelon1 cup small chopped cucumber1 cup small chopped onion1cup small chopped peppers( red,...
BEETROOT SODA .Ingredients1 cup beetroot cubes1 1/4 cups pineapple cubes1/4 cup apple cubesblack salt to taste1 tsp chaat masalasalt to taste3 cups chilled spriteMethodCombine the beetroot, pineapple, apple, black salt and 1½ cups of chilled water in a...
WATERMELON LIME CHAI PUDDINGIngredients11/2 cup watermelon flesh1 cup watermelon juiceSalt and pepper to taste2 spoon Chai seeds1 spoon lime juice2 spoon oatsMethod :Mix all other and serve chill in a tall glass. More Recipes Want to get...
A realistic approach to nutrition, helping women to achieve their weight loss from 10+yrs.
-Mindful Eating + Holistic Health Approach
DM To Connect 💌
Want to get healthy and fit?
Your wait is over! Connect with us for a sustainable and doable diet, which is pocket-friendly and result-oriented.